Camp Fire and Camp Tannadoonah offer several great ways to make the camp experience more affordable for our camp families in 2019. You can contact our office at 574-387-6095 or email Miss Amber for more information about any of these Earn Your Way to Camp activities.
Refer a Friend
We know that our current campers are our best way to market camp! To thank you for helping spread the word about Camp Tannadoonah, we offer a camper referral program.
- Recruit 1 new camper and receive a free item of your choice from the Camp Tannadoonah store
- Recruit 2 new campers and receive a item PLUS a $25 credit to be used in store while your camper is at camp
- Recruit 3 new campers and receive a item, $25 store credit, AND $50 off your session of camp
- Recruit 4 new campers and receive a item, $25 store credit, AND $150 off your session of camp
- Recruit 5 new campers and receive a item, $25 store credit, AND your week of camp is FREE! (regular, one-week sessions only)
Note: Referrals must be NEW campers who have not attended Tannadoonah in the past. The $25 store credit is not refundable for cash. The free session must be used during the 2019 camp season. Siblings do NOT count as referrals.
Earn $10 or more toward camp for every hour you work. You can help set up the sale, work at the sale, and clean up afterwards. Last year our workers earned $10 per hour, all of which is applied to your camp fees. All workers must be 18 or older. Registration typically takes place at the end of March each year. Email Miss Amber if you want to find out how to sign up.
ND Football Booths
Camp Fire has 3 apparel booths at each Notre Dame home game (not concessions), and we need to provide 10 workers for each game. Parents who work in the booth earn $75/game in camp credit for each game. All workers must be 18 or older, and must attend a training session prior to the start of the season. Email Miss Amber if you want to find out how to sign up.
Information for the 2019 fall season will be available in mid July.