Your camper's spot at camp is reserved only after you have completed the online registration, and paid the deposit.
We have created our cancellation and refund policy to give families as much flexibility as possible, while still being cognizant of our fiscal responsibilities.
The following is the cancellation policy in effect for the 2023 camp season:
- If you cancel your camper's registration by February 28, 2023, we will issue a full refund (including the deposit), less a 5% credit card processing fee. Beginning March 1, 2023, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your camper's registration by May 31, 2023, we will issue a refund of any payments made, less the non-refundable deposit.
- Beginning June 1, no refunds will be issued unless the cancellation is for a documented medical reason, accompanied by a doctor's note.
- All remaining camp balances are due by June 1, 2023. If your account is not paid in full by June 1, 2023, you may forfeit your spot to a camper on the waiting list, and will not receive a refund for any payments made to date.
- No refunds will be issued once a camper has arrived at camp, unless they are sent home at the request of the camp health officer for a documented medical reason.