Campers at Camp Tannadoonah range in age from 5 to 17 years.
- Campers may attend day camp starting at age 5. They must turn 5 years of age before the first day they are attending camp.
- Campers may attend overnight camp starting at age 6. They must turn 6 years of age before the first day they are attending camp.
- Day and Overnight programs are open to campers up to age 16.
- Counselors in Training (CITs) range in age from 15-17 years of age. We recommend that potential CITs have at least one year of camp experience at Camp Tannadoonah before signing up for the CIT 1 program.
Camper Demographics from 2021:
- The average age of campers in 2021 was 11.43 years
- 11% were ages 5-7
- 31% were ages 8-10
- 41% were ages 11-13
- 17% were ages 14-17